Friday, May 9, 2008

YUMMMMM~~

Today I went to Changi Airport and had a bowl of Taiwanese bachor rice. It's quite nice actually! And it must be the least expensive food in the whole of Changi Airport! 5 bucks only lei. So between me and aNDy Wong, (that Xiao Bai Lian who didn't bring his wallet out -_-```), we spent 10 bucks, oh no no, I, ME, JUDEE spent 10 bucks and we had our stomachs filled.

so the story will continue tomorrow if, and when I meet the Xiao Bai Lian again but this time, he will be my Kai Ye and pay for me instead. And it won't just be 10 bucks lor... hiakhiakhiak...

Did a dance show today at Kreta Ayer CC - first time there. It was ok; we got to dance bare foot so that was GGRREEAAATT!!! My ankles and back are really giving me quite abit of problems already... so it was quite a relief. But tomorrow I'll have to dance with heels AND boots. OH well.... strruggling artiste is like that one... typical. Must do everything and anything to make a living.

So Xiao Bai Lian, if you're reading this you know what to do la hor.... keke

tired... zzzzzzzzzz

xoxo
judee

No comments: