Thursday, May 29, 2008

OOPS I Did It Again....

Ya... I'm winner, 2 times champion. I was late again today, but I didn't oversleep!! Rilly rilly... I just thought my first show is 11am today, instead of 10:30.

So it's the same story la.. I rraaaannnn for my dear life from Newton MRT to Alliance Francaise (that's my warm-up), and quickly rushed into the dressing room and put my makeup on.

I was not expecting anything less than a stern warning 'cos Oops! I did it Again! The moment I arrived Jon Lum started laughing... then i was like.. why is he laughing? Really so funny meh....

Then I wanted to soundcheck, but Ben Opera Wong stopped me & suggested I should finish my makeup first... and so I did.

Then finally Hatta called me onto stage for my soundcheck. Something felt amiss at that point, 'cos the entire production team was in position. Fiona was up at the control booth at her lighting board, which usually doesn't happen during soundcheck. Shah/Riz (he can't decide which name to use fickle-minded la. hehe) the sound guy was at the control room of 'cos - but that's not unusual la. But then Seri & Yvette (backstage crew) were there too and Hatta was seated right smack in the auditorium with a digicam. Even Julian & Feri (musicians) were in their places.

Honestly speaking i felt quite PAISeH la. everyone waiting for me... so i wanted to quickly do my soundcheck and finish up my makeup asap... dun wanna delay any more time!
then suddenly.................... A SPOT came up on me (again!) and Julian & Feri started playing the theme song for Channel 8's STAR Search "Wo Fei De Zui Gao Zui Yuan..." & my damn spontaneous cast (they r a bunch of jokers!) sashayed out from side stage along with the music, and presented me with another award!!! This time, I even have a crown and a balloon sculpture whahahahahahahaha.

Anyway, my cast/crew/production team obviously think my story-telling skill is damn bad, so they actually video-ed the entire sequence. it's freaking ridiculous & funny lor.... I shall upload it..... Thank You Very Nice!

The "Great Conspiracy Award" goes to the entire MoonBird cast/crew/production team!!!

No comments: