Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Is The Moment!

This is the Day!

Hello, hello! Yes, finally, I have set up my blog under instructions of someone who's going to be an important figure, or is already an important figure in my life, Andy Wong of ND Entertainment. Basically, this fella is now my boss, my sugardaddy, my 'Tua Eh', my 'Zong'... u get the picture. I will have a very close working relationship with him from now on, and I am really looking forward to all the GOOD STUFF that shall come out of this union :>

The time now is 1:30am in our fine and humid Lion City.
Things shall be very different in less than 3 months time, where I will be flying off to LA, Hollywood's Universal Studios for a mega mega event of my life.

As all of you know, I will be representing Singapore in the World Championships of Performing Arts (WCOPA), which is held annually in Hollywood. This is the first time Singapore is being represented so the whole team (My National Director and other reps) will require the fullest support from our fellowmen! for more info visit www.worldchampionships.tv

my aim is to achieve Gold in all the events that I will be competing in. say until very easy hor! but it's really not lor, so i will be working my a*s off on this ya bet!!!

So far, my friends have been very encouraging and extremely supportive - thanks SO MUCH!

Right now I am yawning immeasurably because I have been really maxed out rehearsing & preparing for upcoming shows - a musical, my own mini concert and of course, this LA trip!
Before my brain dries out, I shall just leave you with a mini calendar of what's happened/coming up for me, and these signifcant events shall be updated accordingly so stay tuned...

May 1st - Signed up as artiste with ND Entertainment (in his car.... under my block....)

May 19th - June 7th : MOONBIRD http://www.itheatre.org/Moonbird.html
(Yes, I will be playing Moonbird)

June 15th : Just Judee
(My 1st ever mini-showcase/concert held at Timbre, Substation! Tickets will be on sale so please come, my friends!)

July 18th to July 27th : Jet-setting off to LA HOLLYWOOD! :)

August 1 : Return to homeland in Glory after achieving GOLD in all events! (haha, yes this is my wishful thinking, but hey! ya never know... it might just happen :) i'm praying and of course, working hard...)

Goodnight~

faith, hope, belief, dreams, love


No comments: