Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Assk Me What My Name Is

So, I have not written this but I suppose it will be global information sooner or later; so i might as well write about it myself.

It's about my behind, my rear, my posterior. It has been a huge (cough cough sputter pun intended sputter) part of my life & it seems to attract as much attention, or more attention, as I do. Basically I am always the 'butt' of the joke, geddit geddit? My rear end has a life of its own. I strongly believe it will get famous one day, perhaps even more famous than me. It's often been asked if it has a name. No, not A name. but NAMES.

Here are some nominations made by some of my very funny frens har har har.

1. Trey Ho He Hong:
Left Cheek: Justin, Right Cheek: Britney

2. Waikit Kun (pronounced as can't) Spell:
Left Cheek: Africa, Right Cheek: Asia

Any more contenders?

2 comments:

stonekun said...

i thought of a few more..

left cheek - luna eclipse
right cheek - solar eclipse

left cheek - london 11am
right cheek - singapore 6pm

left cheek - b
right cheek - d

Judee said...

cantspellitrightitis!

it's LUNAR... wad da hell is lunA?

and i dun understand the other 2 combinations... time zone? and alphabets?