Friday, May 16, 2008

Wedding Bells R Ringin'

No, not for me. I am single, and very happily single!!!! :)

My brother decided to get married today. Ok, maybe he didn't decide today. He probably wanted to do it for a long time already, and finally found the right time, right person.

I don't know what I'm feeling about it; I guess I'm happy for him... but I have my own reservations about getting hooked, in Singapore. Everything is about money here. Sustaining oneself is already so jialat, let alone 2 people, 1 household and possibly children that will come into the picture in the future! Super stress. I think also headache, that's why I'm not one to opt for settling down. At least not till my career is on track...

BUT, having said that, most of my friends around me are happily attached, and some have lil' ones of their own to boast of. While I will never understand the joy of being a parent, or being married (until some LUCKY GUY, who, in the form of a tall, dark & handsome chivalrous knight with blonde hair & blue eyes HAHA, sweeps me off my feet and rescues me from my pool of worries and woes), I am sure those who are, are happy in their own way.

well, either way, I WISH MY BRO ETERNAL HAPPINESS WITH HIS NEW FOUND LOVE! :)
Things haven't been absolutely smooth for him, and so I truly deeply rilly rilly hope and pray that this is IT for him. sometimes, all we need is a little direction, plus a little motivation, and the right time, right person for MAGIC to work, and your life unfolds before you... in ways you never thought it would :->

ok... kinda distracted now 'cos am msn-ing with Waiwai & he's showing me u-tube clips of this amazing 15 yr old chanteuse from Philippines (Charice) ... where else right? Now, all singers coming from there lor.

anyways just to intro Waiwai, he's my dude. no no no, he's not my bf, he's just a really close guy fren who really sucks & can't spell (the condition is called 'cantspellitrightitis' - dude i have coined the term so u can't claim ownership of it bwahahaha). basically we don't like each other very much but for some reason, we talk alot of sh** with each other that we can't talk about with other people, and we happen to really like talking about those sh** so we're kinda stuck with each other for that queer reason... he's always asking me to treat him - OMG i MEEEAAANNN, this DUDE, such a lameass. always asking me for free food tsk tsk. I really recommend him to go to the gym... dat's what i'll say... har har har har.

I'll be watching Broadway Beng tomorrow, so will probably write a short review about it.

till then.
xoxo


'i am blessed & very fortunate - or so my Kai Ye says...'








3 comments:

stonekun said...

short description of judy tan.

Judy Tan (Adj) 'Juu Dee Taarn'
To be considered the subject of abuse, be it physical or verbal as a result of unnaturaly excessive hind growth: 'Peter was often mocked at school, mosty due to his judy tan.'

Judee said...

LOL. DUDE, U SUCK!

Oh.. but this brings back memories... the MDC White Board... haha. Pravin & the bitches will so laugh when they see this!

Judee said...

By the way, again, I proved my point about your 'cantspellitrightitis'. It's 'unnaturaLLy' dude....

i rest my case.

(vibrating with laughter x20)