Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21st... counting down...

(scratches head, "Aiyoh. So many things to write. Start from where??? Hmm, okok;here goes...)

Hung out for abit with Queen Wong, Soothsaying Soothsayer Candice de Rozario, Luo & Ho He Hong (cast of Moonbird) while I procrastinated on whether I should head home, or to Sim Lim to get a new adaptor. My adaptor got screwed and refused to charge my laptop, so I was internet-less for a night. I tell you... to be internet-less in this day & age is really more of a handicap than say losing a limb lor. Everyone is connected through the WORLD WIDE web lor.

So anyway, after like 2 hours of idling with my cast, I managed to convince myself to get my fat a*s to Sim Lim & yes!! I got a new adaptor, for S$70 *heart winces*

But I guess it's all worth it, cos my laptop is up and running again, and I have my internet! :)

And now I can tell u my life story. Today basically was a very 'cock' day. It started with Moonbird show 1 & 2. Something cocked up during show today (Cock up #1), but it was ok i guess... I was rather unhappy re certain things that happened but o well.... as Jose Silva instructs, "Cancel unhappy thoughts! Cancel Cancel!!!"

Cock up #2
After I bought my S$70/- replacement no-brand adaptor, I proceeded to head home. I went to the bus-stop; that's right - to take the bus! I am usually a very MRT kinda person. But these days I been under the influence of some pals, namely Windson Liong Tze Hui & Audrey Luo Baoling, to take bus instead. So I boarded onto SBS bus 57, which should bring me home. At this point, I must say I am too lazy to narrate my story in details, hence, I shall summarise -

(in Ah Lian accent) i take the bus 57! want to go home one. then halfway i suddenly remember i have to go see my chiropractor in bishan. so i thot "oh sh*t! how ah? better get down the bus and quickly change to a bus that goes to bishan!!" i happily got off the bus. then i went to take a good look at the bus guide. my big eyes scan for the word 'bishan'. ahhh! found it! bus guide say BUS 57 goes to bishan. after seeing that, i have this expression on my face:
(---__---)'''
it's called the banana face, aka the 25c look.

Cock up #3
The time was 1845 & I had to be at my chiropractor @ 7pm. I was at Novena & I thought, "bishan quite near la hor. take cab wouldn't be too expensive". So in I hopped into a Comfort Cab. Journey was quite comforting, but the fare wasn't. About 10 mins. had forgotten how crazy the cab fares are now & just like that, another 10 bucks spent meaninglessly. Now Taxi drivers also charge like masseuse...$10/min.

Cock up #4
After my chiro, I went home from Bishan.... all sweaty and tired 'cos SG has been ridiculously humid & warm the past few weeks... I was basically lugging my hot & sticky self home and after what seemed like an arduous and everlasting 5 min walk from Mrt back to my doorstep, I come to discover that I can't open the gate. Why? B'cos I had left my keys at home.


I think I quite amazing. Champion. Hopefully tomorrow will be a day with no cock-ups.


(hooootttt.... hoooottt.. heenn3 rrreeee4!!! ahhhh!!!!)

3 comments:

stonekun said...

hey, remember the time you were at toa payoh and wanted to take a bus a few blocks down the road back home but ended up on an express bus to eunos? good times.....

Judee said...

i forgot to add that my good fren waiwai-who-has-cantspellitrightitis, who also recently developed dumbobo symdrome, could not locate my blog, even after i specifically typed out my url to him. he proceeded to convince me that my blog has virtually disappeared.

thank god i came home and found out that he was wrong and so I am able to tell u this wonderful story of how dumb he is.

Mwahahahahaha. (vibrating with laughter)

stonekun said...

ahhh.. kind words. wait a minute, are you still ok from that time at the beach when you buried and baked yourself in the sand thinking that it would help you tan better, but instead burnt you alive? good times...