Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's getting closer...

I had my first rehearsal with the Just Judee Band yesterday at Boon's (apparently the most happening & sought-after jamming studio in SG). It was quite ok - we went through all the songs and did all my key-checks & sequences etc etc. I was very nervous thou'!! I think I am going to be nervous on that night... agh agh agh. Nevertheless, I will practise real hard ah!

Introducing the Just Judee Band!
Fazli on Drums (dddrrrooonnggg - ching!!)
Lawrence on Guitar (wwwaaaaawwwww!!)
Matt on Bass (baow baow ba-baow baow...)
Sultan on Keyboard (ding ding dong ding~~~)

Must say thanks and thanks and thanks for all those who've given much support, love & encouragement. 

Tickets are out le pple! Please RSVP or get tickets (S$15) from me by June 5th. Since there will be buffet dinner (S$25) that night, I will need to make sure Timbre is gonna prepare enough food for all of ya! :) Their pizzas are AMAZING - thin crust JUICY pizzas. YUM YUM lor. And there will be BBQ & sushi too. PLus, am gonna prepare lil sweet treats for all my guests so lemme know soon! :)

I am filled with both excitement & fear as June 15th approaches. My family's gonna be there, along w my relatives, dear friends, and frens from the theatre & music scene! It's like my wedding night lor haha. 

Well, looking forward to it in any case. Phase 1 of my dream journey :)

faith, hope, love, dreams, belief, PERSEVERANCE!

luv,
judee

No comments: