Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4th 2008

Today I auditioned for If There Are Seasons (Tian Leng...)
Today I finally got to speak with Theatre Practice's director Jian Hong. (thanks for dinner & chat!!)
Today one of my cast members was feeling down :/ (feel better soon!)
Today a little girl sitting right smack in the middle of the auditorium scared the shit outta me because she was wearing a mask and I could only see her in semi darkness - i thought she was a freak.
Today someone fainted in the MRT train in Novena - some speculated that she's probably too tired, work OT so not enough sleep and therefore fainted.
Today I took the same train as my Mummy to work.
Today I was not the latest to arrive in theatre.

Today I am thoughtful. Had a good dinner and long chat with Jianhong. It was all very interesting. It's all not settling in me yet; but it was a good stir. Anyway, Jian hong will be helping me with my WCOPA competition pieces and she has suggested that I do "Coffin Too Big For The Hole". I said ok :)

Ok reality check/time check - whatever you call it.

It is June 4th. Flying to LA 16th July. Competition starts 19th July.

Get UR ASS on the songs/monologues girl!!!

*whips!!!!*

To Do List:
1. Go to Esplanade Library - borrow Madame Mao's Memories & Coffin Too Big For the Hole.

2. Decide on my freaking english pop song! (something that shows my personality.. hmmm. what??)

By June 8th!!!!

No comments: