Monday, June 2, 2008

I've got a freaking headache!!!

Finally, the moonbird helmet, mask, that thing on my head, whatever you call it, has succeeded in giving me this headache. Ugh, e weekend shows do kill me.

I'm f***ing tired. craziness. beauty world also not like dat.

Well anyway, Joyce Dunbar, author of Moonbird, came to watch our last show of the day/week! She's profoundly deaf but she speaks very very clearly! Of 'cos, she cried during the performance - I would too, if something I wrote is being translated onto stage.

The stage is just the most amazing place. It can be anywhere you want it to be.

My show's in 2 weeks! Agh agh agh agh!

I'm SO nervous and scared. Having jitters & butterflies in my tummy. craziness. Hope I get over this at least a week before the show.

Believe!! :)

hugz,
judee

No comments: