Tuesday, August 5, 2008

World Championships of Performing Arts 2008

Hi guys!

This piece of info is overdue for a long time liao, cos ive been busy just going around LA doing my stuffs. its a HUGE city. everything is monster size haha, and going around takes like, forever cos its ssssooooo spprrreeaaadd out
but im lovin in. the space is simply wonderful. love it.

so anyways, here r the results of my venture in WCOPA 2008, and i am pleased to inform everyone thati have received medals for all my entries, an Industry Award, and also a 10k scholarship to the New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts.

Here r details of my entries:

VOCALS:
Broadway "Being Alive" - GOLD
Pop "I Need You" - SILVER
Original works "Alive" - SILVER
World Music "听海" - GOLD

ACTING:
Contemporary "Mama Looking for Her Cat" - GOLD
Dramatic "Madame Mao's Memories" - GOLD

so there you have it. judee tan wcopa 2008.

right now im trying to take a break, but my brain wldnt stop working. im like so obsessed with work its a little painful. think i shld get some sleep n really rest cos ive not done any of that since ii got to LA. its just work work work. n im gonna try n mit some cool people while im still here. am gonna go to las vegas and san francisco be going back to sg.

i wanna have the time of my life!!

love peace faith strength drive passion

No comments: